Saturday, November 9, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Vanessa


I had such a wonderful experience with Madeleine's Daughter!  I got engaged in October 2011, right before I moved to Birmingham, Alabama.  Planning a New Hampshire wedding from Alabama was not the easiest thing, but finding my dress was!  I had an appointment with McKenzie and within the first 10 minutes of my appointment she had pulled several dresses and had me trying them on.  With my mom and sisters by my side, I tried on the first dress and loved it.  It was simple with lace detail and, surprisingly, not what I had imagined myself in.  To help me make my choice, McKenzie had me try on about 10 more dresses during my appointment each and while each was beautiful, none compared to the first dress.  It was perfect!  Since my time in New Hampshire was limited with each trip I took, it was such a relief to know that I had found my dress and absolutely loved it.  

 


I also had my alterations done by Madeleine's Daughter and was so impressed by the way that they were able to accommodate my scheduled trips up to New Hampshire and make sure that I had enough fittings, at the right time.  Renee and her team were so understanding and helpful; they made it stress-free, an important thing for all brides!  

 


My wedding day was everything I had dreamed of, and more.  My dress was beautiful, comfortable, and fit me perfectly.  

 
What was your experience like at Madeleine's Daughter? Email us today and tell us all about it. Don't forget to send photos- you might end up here on the blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...