Saturday, November 2, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Shauna


Choosing to make an appointment at Madeleine’s Daughter when I started looking for my gown was easily one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding.  From the very first phone call until the day I picked up my dress I never experienced anything less than exceptional customer service. 

 
Besides having a beautiful store, they have a huge selection of dresses that encompass every style you could possibly want to see.  I went in with a fairly solid idea of the look I was going for, which was not totally within the mainstream, and they had the perfect dress!  The incredibly talented consultant that I was working with pulled “the” dress in the first batch, which is fairly amazing since I was not terribly good at articulating the vision that I had in my head.  My description involved entirely too many “you knows” and “kind of like, but nots” for it to have been helpful at all, but she still knew exactly what it was that I was after.



The alteration process was a real joy at Madeleine’s Daughter as well.  Their seamstress’ are so very gifted.  When they got done with my dress it looked just the way I wanted it to and fit perfectly.  I never wanted to take that dress off!

I would, and already have, highly recommend starting your dress shopping at Madeleine’s Daughter.  You won’t have to go anywhere else!
 
Did you find your dream dress at Madeleine's Daughter? Do you want to share your story and photos here on our blog? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...