Saturday, November 16, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Marissa



I could not have imagined a better experience shopping for my wedding dress then I had at Madeline’s Daughter.  From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted with friendly smiles and a warm atmosphere.  My Bridal Consultant was incredibly knowledgeable and had a keen eye to the style dress I was most comfortable in.  She made a point to incorporate all of my “bridal entourage” into my shopping experience, which I truly appreciated.  Deciding to purchase my wedding dress from Madeline’s Daughter was one of my favorite and best decisions made throughout all of my wedding planning process. Thank you Madeline’s Daughter for providing such a special memory for an amazing time in my life!


Would you like to share your experience at Madeleine's Daughter with all of our readers? Email us today- tell us your story and send us your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...