Saturday, October 26, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Lauren




I found Madeleine's Daughter online and all of the complimentary reviews prompted me to make an appointment.  My experience with the salon exceeded all of my expectations and dress shopping was one of the highlights of the entire wedding planning process. My consultant, McKenzie, was friendly, honest, and helpful - it was like shopping with a friend!  I found my dress right away and never doubted it.  Everyone I encountered at the salon was extremely professional, positive, and welcoming.  It was a stark contrast to some of the "big-city" shops I had previously visited and even though I don't live in New Hampshire, I didn't hesitate at all to buy my dress from Madeleine's Daughter.  I recommend the salon to everyone I know who is getting married. Thank you Madeleine's Daughter for a beautiful dress-shopping memory!


Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to be featured on our blog? Email us today and tell us all about your experience. Don't forget to send photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...