Saturday, October 19, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Lauren



I had an overwhelmingly positive experience at Madeleine's Daughter. Together with my consultant I was able to find the dress of my dreams. She made it extremely easy to determine what I liked, what I loved, and what would make my day perfect. The stock was immense, and they were very respectful budget. I actually ended up under budget for my dress! I live out of state, and the staff was able to make all of my appointments (during a very busy season) at the perfect time for me.  Each staff member I interacted with worked to make my needs met seamlessly. I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff, the environment and the experience at Madeleine's Daughter. I can say with confidence that had I gone to any other bridal salon, I would not have had such a smooth and stress free wedding day. Thanks for everything!
 
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today and tell us all about it! Don't forget to send pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...