Saturday, October 5, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Lauren


Madeleine's Daughter was the first bridal shop we visited to try on gowns. Recommended by a coworker of mine, my mom and I loved the idea of making a day of it and spending the afternoon in Portsmouth. (We live in Boston). Immediately upon arrival, I saw one of my dream dresses that I had ripped out of a magazine hanging in the window. Walking in, we were led to a big, private room (with a private bathroom!), where a robe was waiting for me. It made you feel so special, and it made it all seem so real. We then met Sadie, our stylist, and she was so amazing, too - it felt like we were good friends after just three short hours. 

 

Sadie brought in a bunch of dresses, the "window dress" included. It was the first dress I tried on, and it was the dress we left with. Leaving Madeleine's Daughter, I remember calling the Newbury Street shops to cancel my evening appointments. When they asked me the reason, I couldn't help but gleefully declare that I had "already found the perfect dress!!!!"  



I have since recommended Madeleine's Daughter to many brides to be, and we have all loved our experience there!


 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her story and photos and be featured here on our blog? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...