Saturday, September 14, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Jovie

I had been referred to Madeleine's Daughter by two brides, so I made the two hour trip from Massachusetts with my bridesmaids by my side. The consultant was very helpful, picking out dresses to my style preference and staying within my budget. I tried on 6 dresses in total before finding my dress: a fit-and-flare style of lace over taffeta from Essence of Australia. The dress was at the shop during a trunk show so I loved that not many people had seen this dress before! Following my appointment, my bridesmaids found beautiful coral colored chiffon dresses from Jasmine Bridal. All the dresses made for an stunning wedding on the beach at sunset in Cancun, Mexico surrounded by friends and family. It was simply perfect!




Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...