Saturday, September 7, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Jill


My wedding planning experience first felt real for me when I came to Madeleine's Daughter to look for my wedding dress. Many different people told me this was the only place to go for the dress and they were absolutely right! My consultant was patient and intuitive. She made the whole experience almost feel effortless. I also got my alternations done here and my seamstress was amazing! She took extra steps to make the dress fit me perfectly. She saw things even I didn't! My wedding day was made all the more special thanks to everyone at Madeleine's Daughter!
 



Photography by Linda Jae Photography
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...