Saturday, August 24, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Geralyn

As a normal procrastinator I waited a little longer than I should have to start my search for my wedding dress. I heard about Madeline's Daughter from my cousin and decided to set up an appointment even though it was about an hour and half away from where I live and am so happy I did. With only 6 months left to my wedding (thank you procrastination) I went down hoping to find my perfect wedding dress. My consultant was absolutely great. She really listened to what I was looking for and after only about 8 dresses I said "yes to the dress", as well as "yes to the veil and hair piece". My dress came in a very timely manner and gave me plenty of time for alterations. I can't say enough good things about Madeline's Daughter and would recommend them to anyone!




Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...