Saturday, August 10, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Crystal


I had the best experience shopping for my gown with Madeleine's Daughter. It was stress free and fun! My consultant Sadie couldn't have been a better match for me!! As soon as we figured out my style of dress (which is the hardest part). I ended up finding my dream dress on the designers website. They didn't have it in the boutique to try on so I took the risk of ordering it anyway... When you know, you know right??   Everything was smooth sailing from there on out. So much that I decided to do the bridesmaids dress & tuxedo's with them as well. Thank you for making a huge part of our wedding so easy for us!!
 

 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...