Saturday, August 3, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Camille

Madeleine's Daughter provided me with heartfelt interest, expertise, and advice about my wedding day.  My consultant made me feel as if my big day was just as important to her as it was to me, even though I knew she inspired multiple brides per day.  Each time I went in for a fitting I was greeted with a huge smile and hug from the staff.  I initially went in not knowing exactly what I was looking for in a dress.  I described my idea to a consultant and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on that day; an undeniable example that the staff are very good at what they do.  Thank you Madeleine's, for one of the most important, treasured pieces to my wedding day.  




Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...