Saturday, July 6, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Corleigh


I chose Madeline's Daughter for my dress shop because of its nostalgia. Growing up in NH I purchased one of my prom gowns from Madeline's and now, years later living in Baltimore, I decided to come back to look for wedding gowns. I went to Madeline's after looking in NYC, CA, Washington D.C, Philadelphia and Baltimore with no luck finding a dress. When I walked into Madeline's I felt like I had tried on EVERY dress that was made. The sale associate listened to what I wanted and brought me three gowns. The second dress she brought me happened to be "the one"! An antique lace gown that I had been looking for. From start to finish I had a wonderful experience. Sales, alterations and front of the house were all professional and made me feel special, just like a bride should feel. I would recommend Madeline's Daughter to any bride searching for a class act wedding dress experience!




Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...