Saturday, July 27, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Beth

A few friends of mine had suggested Madeleine's Daughter to me after getting engaged. I had looked around locally (Maine) and just couldn't find what I was looking for or the bridal shop that had the experience I envisioned when buying a wedding dress. On a random Thursday afternoon in May my Mom, best friend, and I all called out of work and took a drive down to Portsmouth to check out Madeleine's Daughter. From the moment I walked in the door I knew I would be buying a dress there. The bridal consultants approached me as a person and with the notion that buying your wedding dress was a special day and should be one of the best experiences of your life, rather than like vultures just looking to make a sale. They took their time, listened to exactly what I was envisioning and showed me exactly what I was looking for. Not only did I walk away that day with the wedding dress of my dreams, but I returned later for my bridesmaid dresses, to their sister sotre, Soiree, for all of the guys suits, and I recommend Madeleine's Daughter to every bride that I come across. I couldn't have had a better experience if I had dreamed it!






Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...