Saturday, July 20, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Ariana


I wanted to say THANK YOU to Madeline's Daughter for making my wedding dress shopping experience so easy and stress free. I tried on a handful of dresses and decided on "the one" in my first and only appointment - thanks to the amazing staff that I worked with. I also wanted to send you a few pictures from our August wedding - I loved my dress so much! I also purchased my veil (perfection) through MD, as well as my earrings and a different belt than what came with my Mikaella dress - all were suggestions from the 2 girls I worked with... they were amazing. 

Thank you again for everything. I loved everything about my experience with MD.
 


 





 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...