Saturday, June 22, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Gretchen


 
I never thought I’d be a bridal salon kind of lady. But after my cousin had a great experience at Madeleine’s Daughter – and after I made it through picking out a bridesmaid dress unscathed – I decided to give tradition a try. And I’m darned glad I did. The folks at Madeleine’s daughter are the best of the best: professional, knowledgeable, warm-hearted and funny. They listened to what I wanted, pushed me out of my comfort zone in the most respectful of ways, and somehow managed to dig up the loveliest accessories (thanks Renee!). On top of all that, my alterations process was a dream (thanks Cheryl!). And when my “big day” arrived, as they say, I was actually sad picking up my dress because I knew would be my final visit to the salon.

So cheers to Madeleine’s Daughter, where even the bridal skeptics fall head over heels. 
 


 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...