Saturday, June 29, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Emily


 
Thank you for such an incredible experience finding my perfect dress.  When I started shopping, I never envisioned myself as the kind of person who would try on a dress and just “know.”  I had ideas in mind of what I thought I would like, but wasn’t feeling all that confident about the process.  When I tried on my first dress (at a discounted dress shop) I thought, “It fits and looks okay, so this should work fine.”  What a difference it made coming to Madeleine’s Daughter!  When I walked into the shop for the first time, I immediately felt comfortable.  The staff was so welcoming and their genuine excitement for me and for my family made me feel so special.  Sadie, Gigi, and Kristin, were all incredible to work with, and I so appreciated their honesty and attention to detail.  Sadie’s expertise in terms of my body type, my style, and the classic look I desired made it possible for her to find the perfect dress for me and still stay inside my budget.  I was taken aback by how beautiful I felt when I actually stepped into ‘the one’ (Maggie Sottero’s Lorie dress).  I was so pleased with the experience that I ended up purchasing a rehearsal dinner dress from the Watters Encore line.  Kristin helped me pick out the Posey dress, which was everything I wanted in a wedding dress that didn’t quite fit the style of our wedding, but was perfect for our semi-formal rehearsal.  Thank you again for being such a special part of our wedding planning process.  I can’t wait to bring friends back to Madeleine’s!
 







 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...