Saturday, June 15, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Elizabeth

My cousin was married a year before me and as her Maid of Honor I there for all her dress appointments. She visited many bridal gown stores in the MA/NH area and settled on Madeline's Daughter. Her bridal consultant was wonderful and she helped her to pick the perfect dress. I was so impressed with the amazing staff and gown selection that when I got engaged a couple months later I knew I would be buying my dress from Madeline's Daughter. Not having to drive to all the bridal gown stores in the area made my experience totally stress free. I requested the same bridal consultant my cousin had and she was fabulous. She helped me to narrow down my choices without being pushy. She did a great job staying in my budget and offered fabulous ideas for accessories. I was in LOVE with my dress! Thank you Madeline's Daughter for helping to make my wedding day a dream!
 


 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...