Saturday, June 8, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Angela

Madeleine's Daughter was the first bridal salon I visited and I am so glad that I made that choice. From the moment I first walked in I was greeted by warm, friendly, and knowledgeable staff who guided me through the lengthy process of finding the perfect wedding gown. Meghan, my consultant, made my experience fun and relaxing, and selected the perfect gowns for me to choose from  When I found my dream gown I thought my experience was over, but with the help of Ms. Gigi we also found the most beautiful bridesmaid dresses and gowns for the moms! My daughter was my flower girl and we also found a beautiful dress that looked like it was made just for her. Planning a wedding can be stressful but when you have a flawless dress experience, it is one less thing that this busy bride had to worry about. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies at Madeleine's Daughter for a once in a lifetime experience!

 
 
 
 
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The bride looks beautiful in the gown she chose with your help!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...