Saturday, June 1, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Amanda


From the day I became engaged, there was no question in my mind where I would find my wedding dress.  In April 2012, I returned to my childhood town of Portsmouth, NH and visited Madeleine’s where I had worked my very first “grown-up” job just ten summers before.  I loved the symbolism of coming full circle – there was something so perfect about finding my dress in the shop where I helped countless brides prepare for their big days, all the while dreaming of my own fairytale wedding. Once I had found my Prince Charming, I knew with all my heart that I was fated to find my wedding gown at Madeleine’s.

 
With my mother and sister by my side and surrounded by my Madeleine’s “family,” I found my wedding gown in record time – in fact, it was the third dress I tried on!  It was truly the epitome of my dream gown: a lace Monique L’huillier ivory beauty with a trumpet skirt and beaded belt.  From the moment I stepped into the sample, I was overwhelmed with emotion.  Seeing my reflection in the mirror sent shivers down my spine.  And months later, when my real dress arrived, it fit like a glove – it was almost as if Monique had made it especially for me!  


From start to finish, Madeleine’s went above and beyond to ensure my experience was wonderful. After the initial bridal appointment, my mom and my bridesmaids all returned to buy their dresses here as well – it truly was a family affair!  Juhree, Kerry and Gigi took care of our every need, Elizabeth contacted me frequently to ensure our experience was flawless, and Denise Shaw, our seamstress, was our wedding miracle.  I could not be more grateful for all that Madeleine’s did to contribute to my fairytale come true!  

 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Please email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...