Saturday, May 25, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Michelle

Some of our brides travel quite a distance, not just to purchase the gown, but for alterations as well. Michelle was a bride who came from far away, and we're happy to report that we were worth the trip!



I was living in Alaska and planning my wedding in Maine from there.  I had to fit my alterations into trips I made home for wedding planning and I was a little stressed out about having enough time for it all.  Everyone at Madeline's was always pleasant, happy and helpful.   Best of all they were very calm, which was something I needed during my hurried visits back east.  I especially liked the woman who did my alterations, Gerry.  She was professional, sweet and frank about how the dress looked and what alterations would need to be made.  I felt very comfortable with her.  My dress buying experience was great, and I wish I could do it all again it was so much fun!

 
 
Did you come from near or far to shop at Madeleine's Daughter? Either way, we want to hear from you, so email us today and tell us about your experience here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...