Saturday, May 18, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Melissa

Our brides often become our friends- we we get to experience such a special time in their lives, it's only natural that some close relationships form. Melissa is the perfect example of just such a relationship:

 

We had such an amazing expereince from day one with McKenzie and all of the staff.  Not only did I buy "the dress" from you; I came back for bridemaid's dresses, maid of honor dress, mother of the bride, my accessories, and ultimately, a second wedding "party" dress.  Right away, McKenzie made my mother, sister, and I feel right at home and as if I was shopping with a friend I had known for years.  Through the process, McKenzie became a friend and she and her now fiance even came to the wedding!

Reception dress
 
Bridesmaid and Maid of Honor dresses
 
Mother of the bride dress and accessories
 
Did your whole entire bridal party have a great experience at Madeleine's Daughter? Email us today and tell us all about it. (And don't forget the pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...