Saturday, May 11, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Mandy

We're so happy to introduce you to our bride Mandy who looked absolutely amazing on her wedding day!


My experience at Madeleine’s Daughter was nothing short of wonderful! My bridal consultant, Brandie, was friendly, talented, and incredibly knowledgeable! She made the task of finding a wedding dress fun and easy. When I arrived at Madeleine’s, I wasn’t sure what I wanted but Brandie took the time to really listen to my likes and dislikes, as well as my price range and, sure enough, she helped me find the PERFECT dress! She didn’t stop there though; she put her expertise to work and offered great recommendations for how to complete my look with a veil, jewelry, and hair accessories. Plus, she helped us pick out beautiful bridesmaid dresses! From the moment I walked through the door, I knew I had found some place special. Thank you so much, Madeleine’s Daughter!

 
 
 
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who wants to share her story? Email us right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...