Saturday, May 4, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Lorissa

Lorissa is our featured bride this Saturday and we just know you are going to love her!

When I got engaged, one of first things that came to my mind was my dress. Ever since I was a little girl, I always pictured myself on my wedding day and what I would look like and what the day would be like. When I started looking for wedding gowns, I knew I wanted a lace dress, and something form fitting. Before going to MD I looked at other bridal shops with gowns that were close to what I would have selected.  After looking at them and trying them on, I found they were either way out of my price range or didn't feel special. When I came to MD I had great customer service, with a consultant that got to know me, my family, my preferences on selecting a dress, and my price range. It felt so good to know I had someone there with me who knew the details of the gown and who was there for my best interest. I felt like she listened to what I wanted and brought me many selections to choose from the in the price range I had discussed with her. When I saw the dress, I thought it was not what I wanted after seeing it on the hanger. My consultant encouraged me to still try it on because it was what I said I wanted- it was lace, form fitting, and in my price range. She said it "never looks the same on the hanger as it does on you." Although I was reluctant, I tried the dress on. I immediately knew it was THE DRESS. It made me feel beautiful, special and most importantly, like a bride. It was everything I wanted in my wedding dress. My sister and Mom were with me, and loved it as much as I did. I knew my husband to be would love it too. On our wedding day, I felt amazing in my dress. It accentuated my figure, and fit me like a glove. It made me look like the beautiful bride I wanted to be that day. I had a few small alterations after the purchase, and the seamstress did everything to make it fit and look the way I wanted it to. I had a wonderful experience with MD and was happy to have my gown preserved and cleaned by the company that MD recommended. It was delivered directly to my home for an affordable price. Thanks for the wonderful service and helping me find my dream wedding gown.
 
 
 
Do you have a story and photos you'd like to share about your experience at Madeleine's Daughter? Email us today and tell us all about it!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...