Saturday, April 20, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Fara

Fara was a special bride of ours and one of our many brides traveling up from Boston for her shopping and fitting appointments.

My experience at Madeleine's Daughter could not have been replicated anywhere else.  From the minute I walked in to the store searching for my gown to one year later when I left the store with my dress and veil in hand for my wedding, I felt stunning and unique in every way.  I was one of those brides who came alone for my first visit, as my family lives out of state.  Juhree made me feel welcome and took great care to find the absolute perfect dress based on my particular vision.  I had visited about 10 different stores throughout Massachusetts, and Madeleine's Daughter was the first place where I could actually see myself in one of their beautiful gowns - not just because of the breadth of styles, but also because of the seamstress on staff and polished and professional attitude and service from each person I met.  I was a bride who knew how she wanted to look and feel on her wedding day, and every step of the way, Madeleine's Daughter delivered and overdelivered.   Yet, I was also the first and only bride in my family and my now husband's family, so I did not know what to expect when it came to the entire process.  From the personalized service and amenities, to the absolutely wonderful seamstress Gerry, I could rest assured that every detail could be accounted for. Juhree and Gerry earned immense trust with me, and that is something hard to find even in the most exquisite of stores which I have been to around the world.  For such a personal and important purchase in a woman's life, resting your trust in only the very best will do.

What can I say?  The photos of my dress on July 3rd tell it all.  My guests, many of whom had been to a multitude of grand weddings, still talk about the "most gorgeous gown" they had ever seen.  I also have photos of literal jaws dropped when people saw me emerge at the end of the aisle.  Thank you again to the entire team at Madeleine's Daughter who made this indelible impression possible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...