Saturday, April 6, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Bailee

While most of our brides actually visit our store to do their wedding gown shopping, that wasn't the case for Bailee. I'll let her explain:


My now husband and I were engaged on May 13, 2011 and decided to get married in Portland, Maine on October 9, 2011, just shy of five months later! I knew that time was tight, so I began dress shopping right away and was fortunate enough to find “my” dress at the first stop. We live in Vermont and I was at a local boutique, and while I was lucky enough to absolutely fall in love with a dress, my adoration for the staff did not match. Let's just say I did not have a good visit and unfortunately was not willing to do business with them any further.  I knew I had to have that dress, but more than anything I knew I needed to find a bridal shop that would appreciate my business, help me with my time constraints, and treat me with ultimate respect. ALL of which I found at Madeleine's Daughter!

I remembered that my step-mother had found her Mother of the Bride dress for her daughter's wedding at Madeleine's Daughter 13 years prior! She raved of her experience and that stuck with me all of this time. It immediately made sense for Madeleine's Daughter to be the first place for me to look for "my" dress. I remember calling and probably sounding completely frantic! I had found my dress, but needed it in record time and wasn't able to go to the shop in person to order it, I truly did not think things were going to work out for me and this dress. During my first conversation with Madeleine's Daughter, I explained the situation and was completely THRILLED to find that I could in fact order my dress without being there in person. I was working with Mckenzie and cannot say enough about how pleasant she was to work with. She apologized for the interaction that I had (at the other boutique) and without hesitation assured me that everything would be taken care of. We spoke a few times over the next few days and by the end of the week my dress was ordered, and guaranteed to arrive with just enough time for alterations. Over the next few months I received follow-up communications letting me know how things were coming along with the dress and the arrival date. The times that I called (for my own sanity) to check in, every sales consultant that I spoke with was amazing! They were never put off by my questions and were always accommodating to my requests.

When my dress arrived, my Mom happened to be heading from Maine to visit me in Vermont and was very excited to be able to pick it up for me along her way.  She was with my step-father and one of my bridesmaids and it was the first time seeing the dress for all of them. They called me from the store with the consultant there and everyone was so excited to tell me it was perfect and on its way to me!

Throughout every interaction with the staff at Madeleine's Daughter, even though it was never in person, I always felt that I was in great hands. From each individual I worked with, there was a genuine care for making my dress buying experience unique and suited to my needs. Everyone honestly appreciated being able to be part of making my wedding day special and perfect!

I cannot thank each member of the Madeleine's Bridal staff enough. My dress was truly amazing and my experience with your boutique was impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...