Saturday, March 9, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Vanessa

Every bride is truly special and we always want our brides to feel that way, no matter what. We're so happy to hear that we accomplished that for Vanessa and we're even happier to see how stunning she looked on her wedding day!


Madeline’s Daughter was a wonderful experience from the moment I walked in till the moment I walked down the isle. I had been dreaming of my wedding day since I was a little girl and most importantly about my wedding dress. When I called Madeline’s to set up an appointment they had a way of making me feel special even over the phone. When the day came to pick out my dress I was very nervous, I wanted to make sure I got “The One”. My bridal consultant, McKenzie, was able to help me find what I was envisioning and pick my dream gown.  


Everyone I worked with from the receptionists to the seamstress always made feel like I was the only bride in the store. I felt like my day and my dress were the most important things to all of them, I never felt like just another customer. When I was waiting for my dress I became worried that maybe it wasn’t the right one. McKenzie took the time to talk to me and assured me that a lot of brides go through this. I was even told if I needed to come back in and put it on again so I could remember how beautiful it was I could. Everyone at Madeline’s had a way of making me feel better when ever I became nervous, which is so important since the dress is such a big deal for so many brides. 


I left Madeline’s with a gorgeous gown that was perfect for me. I felt so amazing in my dress on my wedding day. I felt like a princess. Everyone commented on how stunning my dress was especially my husband!!

Did you have an amazing experience finding your dream gown at Madeleine's Daughter? Email us today and tell us all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...