Saturday, March 2, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Sonja

We hope you're enjoying this year's group of real Madeleine's Daughter brides. Check back every Saturday to see which one we've featured! This week is Sonja who looked absolutely stunning in her Pronovias gown:


It was an absolutely amazing experience working with the ladies at Madeleine's Daughter. I had no idea what I was looking for in a dress, so the best thing for me to do was just try on a bunch of styles. My consultant, Kerry, was very patient and so sweet, and finally the last dress she pulled for me was the one! It was the Georgia gown by Pronovias. The ordering process was smooth, and the dress was in right on time. It fit like a glove which was great, but the proportions were off in the torso. I'm pretty tall and slender, so the small size of the dress had a shorter length torso. My seamstress, Cheryl, had her work cut out for her. She literally had to deconstruct then reconstruct the top portion of the dress. When I tried it on after that, visually nothing had changed, but it was amazing how much better the fit was. I was able to comfortably wear the dress early morning through the evening, and I really didn't want to take it off at all. I had it preserved immediately. My wedding dress was a beautiful, classic style, that I hope some day my daughter (due in July 2012) can wear on her wedding day. Thank you so much to all the ladies at Madeleine's.



Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride? Do you want to share your story and photos with us and our readers? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...