Saturday, March 30, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Ashley

Once again, we have a stunningly beautiful bride to post on our blog and we're so excited to share her photos with you. Ashley looked incredible on her wedding day and we couldn't be happier for her.
 
 

First off I’d love to thank the wonderful ladies at Madeleine's Daughter for finding my dream dress. The girls went above and beyond for me and made sure my wedding dress experience was amazing and one to remember for a lifetime. I got the pleasure of working with a wonderful bridal consultant, she listened to my ideas and wants and pulled a dress that caught my eye as I was walking through the bridal salon. It was like she knew what dress to pull without me even mentioning this eye catcher. My beautiful dress was made by Watters. I knew the dress was The One the moment I put it on. I remember counting down the days for my fitting and alterations, I looked so forward to being able to be there with these lovely ladies and seeing my dress. I will always recommend Madeleine's Daughter to every bride I meet. Thanks again to everyone who helped make my wedding such a special memory.

 
 
If you're a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to be featured on our blog, please email us today with your photos and story!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...