Saturday, March 16, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Anastasia

It's Saturday, so you know what that means! It's time to meet another Madeleine's Daughter bride. These are REAL brides- every single one of them. It's hard to believe sometimes, because a lot of these photos look good enough for a magazine, but the truth is that these are OUR amazing, beautiful brides in every one of these posts. If you are a Madeleine's Daughter bride who wants to share her experience, be sure to email us today! But in the meantime, meet Anastasia:

 
McKenzie was amazing from beginning to end.  She was professional, funny, honest, and very knowledgable.  I came in with a variety of different ideas and she did an amazing job helping me narrow down my choices and assisted me in picking out a dress that not only fit my body perfectly but also my budget.  To top it off, a few weeks before my wedding, I decided to change my veil choice.  I was able to get an appointment very last minute with McKenzie, and she was amazing in helping me pick out a new veil weeks before the wedding. 
 
Overall my experience with Madeleine's Daughter was excellent and most importantly stress free!! Thank you to the entire staff!
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...