Saturday, February 23, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Michelle

Can you believe it's the end of February already? Pretty soon winter will be over and we'll be getting into the busy wedding season. Until then, we're enjoying helping new brides find their dream dresses and seeing all the photos and stories coming in from our brides who are now married! Today, we're highlighting our bride Michelle who looked absolutely lovely on her wedding day:

 
Though I live in Boston, I'd heard nothing but wonderful things about Madeleine's Daughter and I decided it was worth the trip to New Hampshire to check them out. When I arrived, I was greeted by a warm and friendly staff and was surprised by the luxurious, private space to try on dresses. I felt like I was in a movie! I was a bit nervous to meet the consultant since the people I'd worked with at other stores left me feeling rushed and pressured to try dresses that didn't fit my style or budget. The consultant at Madeleine's was calm, patient, and immediately understood what I wanted. It didn't take her long to find a dress that was very close to what I'd envisioned and it was the right price, but it needed some alterations to be exactly what I wanted. Even though I knew I'd be making several trips to New Hampshire for the fittings, I enjoyed the store so much that I figured the journey would be a nice escape from the stress of all that was going on in my life at the time. 
 
Working with my seamstress was a treat! She was a calming presence, had a fun sense of humor, and she graciously accommodated whoever decided to make the journey with me; she even came in once on her day off to accommodate some complications in my schedule! At the end of all of the alterations, I had a custom gown that was a perfect fit in every way! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and when people commented that my dress looked like it was made for me, they were right! It was well worth all of the driving and I would recommend Madeleine's Daughter to any bride for the very best selection, atmosphere, staff, and the most talented seamstresses on the planet!
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride with a story to share? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...