Saturday, February 16, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Kelly

This week, in our amazing "Meet Our Bride" post, we'd like to introduce you to Kelly:


When I made my appointment with Madeline’s Daughter, I was excited and scared all at the same time. It was my first appointment looking for a wedding dress and I had no idea what I was even looking for or what to expect. During my appointment, my consultant was extremely helpful. She made me feel as though I was the only bride in the shop looking for my wedding dress. She listened as I described what I wanted and came back with a handful of dresses which were all so beautiful. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on, but she convinced me to try on more dresses so I didn’t settle. Throughout the hour appointment, I didn’t feel any pressure to purchase a dress that day. She was more interested in helping me find a dress that I loved and allowed me as much time as I needed deciding between two dresses. I finally ended up buying the first dress I tried on and I can’t thank Madeline’s Daughter enough for such a wonderful experience! It’s so easy to see why so many brides choose your shop for the most important day in their life!!
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to share her experience? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...