Saturday, February 9, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Kaleigh

This week our featured bride is Kaleigh- she looked and felt great on her wedding day and we're so happy to have been a part of that!



When I got engaged there was no question where I would go to get my dress. Both of my sisters bought their dresses at Madeleine's Daughter and I saw first hand their lovely experiences. Mine was no exception. The sales staff is accommodating, a pleasure to work with, and so incredibly knowledgeable about their product. The process of picking my dress was so easy because they listened to my thoughts and ideas but also made great suggestions with consideration to my wants, style, and body type. It was a collaborative effort, and the dress I ended up with was one that I never expected to myself in, but it was so utterly perfect!

While the dress was great as is, there were a few unique changes I wanted done and the alterations department truly worked magic to make it happen. There was an open dialogue between myself and the seamstress, so I knew exactly what was being done to my dress and felt completely at ease leaving it in their hands. There were some pretty significant changes being made, and it can be a little nerve wracking to trust that it will all turn out ok, especially in this type of situation where there is already so much going on with planning your wedding, and you want to be certain that the most important element of the day (because let's face it, the dress is the highlight of the entire event) is going to be perfect. Well, mine was! They did a fantastic job! That day I felt like I was wearing something that was custom made just for me.



I could go on and on, I just have millions of great things to say about Madeline's daughter. When you go into a bridal shop and feel like you're the only bride in the world, you can't ask for a better experience than that. Your wedding, and the whole planning process that goes along with it is a special time in every girls life, and the staff at Madeleine's Daughter goes the extra mile to ensure that every one of their brides dress process is a highlight of that experience. I wouldn't just recommend Madeleine's, I would urge every bride to go there so they can see for themselves that it is the only place worth going to for dress shopping. And I have a mother, two sisters, and about ten other family members that would say the same thing!


Thank you for making my dress (not to mention my other incredible accessories) just as unique and as special as I am and my wedding was. I don't think it was possible for me to have felt more beautiful than I did and that is in many many thanks to you, your wide range on beautiful products, and your incredible staff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...