Saturday, February 2, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Emily

If you are reading our blog for the first time, you may not be aware that every single week, we post photos and the story of one of our brides. It's our favorite blog post to write because we love nothing more than hearing from our brides and being able to share how amazing they looked and felt on their weddng day. We also love to share what it was like for them coming into our shop to create their perfect bridal look. This week, we're so excited to introduce you to our amazing bride Emily.


My experience at Madeline’s Daughter was more then I could have hoped for, from start to finish I truly felt like I was a special bride and that my wedding day was just as important to the women that worked there as it was to me.  I did not feel like a just another cookie cutter bride, the woman took the time to get to know me and help me select all the right pieces for my unique wedding day.

When choosing my dress I loved having the private dressing room where my sisters could enjoy the experience with me while I tried on dresses without the pressure of ten other brides waiting to stand in front of the mirror.  I was thankful that I didn’t have to walk out to the public area if I didn’t want to, although when I did choose to go out to the larger mirror, I loved the excitement of the women around the alterations desk.  Juhree really took the time to listen to what I wanted, and helped me select what would look best for my body type.  I appreciated that she didn’t just pull the dresses that were currently “hot” or what everybody else was buying, she allowed the dress to be unique to me.

We also purchased my bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress through Madeline’s Daughter.  Again, Juhree was so helpful in working with each of the women and their style and body type.  She knew the dresses so well, and what material would work with each dress.  Her expertise was invaluable to us!  Juhree was even able to help mediate a mother of the bride dress dispute between me and my mother, finding the perfect balance between our two wants. When everything was done, my bridesmaids and mother looked so beautiful on the big day and each bridesmaid felt unique and beautiful but everyone’s look complimented the overall feel of the wedding.
 
 
My final kudos needs to go to the alterations department, more specifically Renee and Cheryl.  They were so incredible, kind, thoughtful and organized.  The second the dress came in we booked all of my fittings to work with my schedule.  They worked backwards from the wedding date and helped me select a time frame that would work.  Everything worked like clockwork.  Cheryl, the seamstress was a miracle worker!  She took a dress that accentuated all the wrong areas, and made it a dress that fit my body and made me feel wonderful.  The day of my final fitting was the day that the whole process became very real to me; everything was falling into place perfectly (literally and figuratively!)
I would love to think it was just because I was lucky, but in truth it was all thanks to the expertise and women at Madeline’s Daughter.  They gently steered me on the path to bridal bliss.  Thank you ladies!  You made my experience very special to me!

 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who would like to be featured here? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...