Saturday, January 5, 2013

Meet Our Bride: Elizabeth

As we start the new year, we're very excited to continue the "Meet Our Bride" series that has become so popular on our blog. We can't say enough how much we love to hear from our brides and see photos from their wedding day. If you are a Madeleine's Daughter bride and you would like to be featured here on our blog, or in our store, please email us today!

Our first bride that we are featuring this year is Elizabeth and she looked absolutely stunning!



My experience at Madeleine's daughter was nothing short of wonderful.  The store is beautiful - just what you would hope for in your bridal shopping experience.  The people that work there are all very kind and helpful. 

When I arrived for my appointment, I was introduced to my bridal consultant, Kerry.  I explained my style and what I hoped to find in my bridal gown.  She brought out a dress that was exactly what I was looking for!  It couldn't have been more perfect!  The second I tried it on, I knew it was "the one."

My seamstress was also fantastic.  She was the nicest lady and you could tell she's been doing this for a long time. Numerous people told me that this dress was made for me, and I truly feel like it was.

I couldn't imagine going anywhere other than Madeleine's and I hope all bride's have the same experience that I did.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...