Saturday, December 15, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Stephanie

 You can obviously tell from our "Meet Our Bride" series this year that we absolutely LOVE hearing from our brides after the big day. Most brides send a photo or two, but what we really love is when we get the slideshow, or at least a whole lot of gorgeous photos. We adore seeing the whole look and how it all came together and we just can't get enough of the pictures. Stephanie was one of our brides who came through in spades where photos are concerned and we're excited to share them with you, too!

 
 

 



From start to finish, it looks like it was a beautiful day for the happy couple. Stephanie had such a great experience at Madeleine's that she's even sent some of her friends here. But I'll let her tell you what it was like finding her dream gown:

“My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was amazing. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant. My bridal consultant was knowledgeable and took the time to make sure that I found exactly what I was looking for. She helped me find my dream dress and made the entire process from picking out the gown to fittings and alterations fun and relaxed. I have recommended Madeleine's to several friends who have all purchased their gowns there and I always look forward to making a trip to Madeleine's with them. I will continue to recommend Madeleine's Daughter as a first and last stop to all of my family and friends. Thank you!”
 
If you're like Stephanie and you have a great story and even greater photos to share, email us today! You never know when it might be YOU featured on our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...