Saturday, December 1, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Sarah

It's amazing how far some of our brides will travel to shop for their bridal gown. Sarah came all the way from Nova Scotia and we're so happy that it was worth the trip for her:

 
Here's her story:
"I want to thank Madeleine's for such an outstanding experience! At the time of my engagement I was living in Nova Scotia, but I had friends who insisted that I check out Madeleine's before I chose my gown. I am so happy that I made the trip! My bridal consultant was amazing and really listened to what I wanted. Not only did she find my dream dress almost immediately (it was the second dress I tried on!) but she also had me try on a few other different styles just so that I didn't have any lingering doubts about my selection. When I left Madeleine's I knew that I had made the right selection for me, and I could not wait to get home to tell my fiancé that I had found the dress that I was going to wear when I married the man of my dreams. Thank you for being so welcoming to me and my guests! It truly was an experience that I will not soon forget!"
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who traveled a great distance to find your dream dress? Email us today and tell us all about it!
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...