Saturday, December 8, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Kayla

Madeleine's Daughter has been in business for 37 years, so it stands to reason that we would have seen multiple generations come through our doors. This was the case for Kayla and her mom:

 
Here's the story as she tells it:
“I had a fabulous experience, from the beginning to end, when I picked up my gown. My mom's wedding dress was the first dress she tried on at Madeleine's Daughter about 27 years ago, and we thought it would be special if I had the same experience. And I did!! My consultant worked with my mom, sister, and me to find the perfect dress. She listened to our price range, considered my likes and dislikes, and pulled a great selection of dresses to try on. The first dress I tried on was the one!! She brought out accessories, headpieces and different veils to accompany my taste. She made suggestions and offered useful tips for everything from planning the wedding to planning my look. I felt like she really got to know me and my family too. In fact, my dress is almost an exact replica of my Barbie's dress that I had growing up... it was crazy to see when I returned home and thought of it! I was excited to share this experience with my consultant. In fact, my sister said that she would like to have her help in the future when she plans her own wedding! She made us all feel so welcome! Thank you!”
What a great story! It's so awesome for Kayla and her mom to have had such great experiences at the same store so many years apart. Who knows? Maybe Kayla's daughter will shop for her wedding gown here someday.
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride who wants to share her story and photos on our blog? Email us today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...