Saturday, December 22, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Kathryn

We often hear how surprised people are when they walk through our front doors for the first time. They're surprised at the atmostphere, at the selection we offer, at the quality of the service they received- they're surprised by a lot of things. Pleasantly surprised, that is. Maybe it comes from having less-than-great experiences elsewhere, or just not expecting much from a bridal salon in a small seacoast New Hampshire town, but ultimately, we're always happy to pleasantly surprise our brides and their friends and family with an exceptional experience. This was the case for Kathryn:


Here's how she tells it:

“I came up to Madeleine's Daughter for a Pronovias trunk show and was pleasantly surprised with the store.  The main salon and the dressing rooms were comfortable and spacious and both my friends and I felt comfortable and welcomed into the store. My consultant was very friendly and really listened to what I wanted in a dress. While I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for, she was knowledgeable about what the store had in stock and brought me a variety of options that combined all of the features that I was looking for in a dress. Once I had made my final choice, I opted to purchase my dress from Madeleine's Daughter instead of from the Pronovias Flagship store in New York City, because I really appreciate the personal attention that I received on my visit. Thank you for helping me feel beautiful for my husband!”

 
Hearing from our brides and seeing their photos is so inspiring to us. Email us today if you want to share your story with us!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...