Saturday, November 24, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Ann Marie

Madeleine's Daughter has been in business for 37 years, so it's reasonable for us to see multiple customers from the same family over the years. It's really fun to see our former brides come in with their sisters, sisters-in-law, aunts, cousins, mothers, etc. This was the case for Ann Marie:

 
Here's Ann Marie's story: “I had a great experience at Madeleine's Daughter! My sister got her dress there and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. The quality of the gowns is exceptional and the service is superior of any other bridal salon out there. My consultant knew my style as soon as I walked in the door. I tried on lots of dresses and chose this Kenneth Pool dress. The in house seamstress was great and very experienced. I couldn’t tell you how many people have asked me where I got it and send everyone to Madeleine’s Daughter!”
 
Gorgeous photo, gorgeous bride, and we love that it's a family tradition now! Are you one of multiple family members who found their gown at Madeleine's? We would be thrilled to hear from you! Email us today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...