Saturday, November 17, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Amy

At Madeleine's Daughter, we pride ourselves on our service. We want our brides to feel comfortable coming here not only for the dress, but for anything they need- bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, a veil, pretty much anything! Amy is one of our brides who worked with our staff to create her entire bridal look from top to bottom:

 
"The service at Madeline's was fantastic!  My consultant helped me pick the perfect dress and created an entire look including my veil and jewelry.  The staff was always pleasant and I had a great experience!  Thank you for helping make my wedding day so special!"
 
 
Are you a Madeleine's Daughter bride? Have you sent us your photos yet? What are you waiting for? Email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...