Saturday, October 27, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Stacie

We almost always recommend shopping for your bridal gown a year in advance. However, there are any number of reasons why a wedding date can get moved up to be a lot sooner than expected. This was the case with our bride Stacie, but we did our best to help her out:

Photo courtesy of Rachel Halsey Photography

Here's how she tells it: “I first went to Madeleine's Daughter two weeks after my engagement for a wedding which, at the time, was over a year away. I have to say it was the most fun day of the entire wedding planning process! I was paired with a wonderful consultant and got to try on as many dresses as I wanted (which was a lot). I was never made to feel like I was being rushed around or shown dresses that were out of the range of style or price that I had indicated.
 A few months later, my fiancĂ© and I decided to fast track our wedding and I had less than three months to plan it all! I saw a beautiful Maggie Sottero dress in a bridal magazine and although it wasn't in stock at MD, they took care of me. They located the dress in my size from the designer and arranged to have it delivered less than a month later. I then got to work with the wonderful alterations department as the dress needed several adjustments in length, fit, bustling and more. Again, anything I needed was addressed. The dress, when finished, felt custom-made for me. I received more compliments on my dress than I ever expected and I thank MD for making my dream dress a reality.”

Quick turnaround can be stressful, but as long as you are in capable hands, you don't need to stress out too much! We're glad we were able to help Stacie's dream dress become a reality! Are you a bride who had to turn everything around quickly? Or did you leisurely plan everything a year in advance? No matter what type you were, we want to hear about your experience, so email us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...