Saturday, October 20, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Amy

Shopping for a wedding gown is often a family affair- siblings, parents, grandparents, even aunts and uncles are sometimes involved. In Amy's case, she wasn't the first one in her family to come to Madeleine's Daughter and we hope she won't be the last, either!


"My experience at Madeleine's Daughter was simply wonderful!  The staff was welcoming and thoughtful and made my shopping for not just a wedding gown, but my wedding gown, as memorable as I could ever imagine.  All of my expectations were met with ease and understanding.  A truly magnificent experience.  I am one of three girls in my family and Madeleine's Daughter has successfully fit each of us into the perfect wedding gown."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...