Saturday, September 22, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Shayla

Sometimes our brides find the words to describe our store that are even better than we could have come up with. Which is why I'll leave the rest of the words for this blog post to Shayla:

“Madeleine's Daughter was truly a wonderful experience.  I had shopped several other bridal stores prior, and their selection of wedding dresses, customer service, and attention to detail were far superior.  I cannot give my consultant enough praise.  I felt like she really listened to what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect dress, while remaining patient and fun to work with.  My seamstress was equally commendable and the fit was flawless.  As far as the atmosphere, the dressing rooms are quite luxurious with ample room, comfortable seating, full length mirrors, and great lighting.  They also have a unique collection of accessories. I highly recommend Madeleine's Daughter.  It was a very enjoyable and personalized experience from start to finish.”

See what I mean? We couldn't have said it better! Email us today if you'd like to share your experience with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...