Saturday, September 29, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Meghan

When a bride has an amazing experience from start to finish, it's no surprise that she ends up coming back to our store again and again with her friends and family who are looking for their dream dresses, too!


Meghan wrote to tell us about her experience and how she has been in several more times since then:
“My experience at Madeleine's Daughter could not have been better. When I made my first appointment to come try on dresses I thought I would be getting a feel for what was out there and narrowing down what I liked. My consultant really listened to what I liked and did not like about each dress I tried on, and each group of dresses that appeared in my dressing room I liked more and more. When I tried on THE dress, I loved it. My mother loved it. My maid of honor and her mother loved it. I could not imagine another dress fitting me and my style so perfectly. There was no thinking about it- that was MY dress! 
When my dress came in, I rushed in to try it on again, and it was just as stunning as I had remembered. 
I scheduled all my fittings at Madeleine's and stored the dress there as well. I felt at ease knowing it was safe and in the best hands while we awaited the big day. From scheduling that first appointment through picking up the perfectly pressed gown the day before, the Madeline's Daughter experience was exceptional.
I have been back to Madeleine's twice since then with my best friends to witness them find their perfect dresses there as well!”

Hopefully her best friends will be sending photos and telling us their stories, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...