Saturday, September 1, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Laura

We've mentioned before that lots of brides aren't from New Hampshire, or even New England. Laura is one such bride- she traveled all the way from Virginia and found her dress on the seacoast of New Hampshire!


Laura shared with us what it was like for her and her family when they came here lookng for her dream dress: “I had a WONDERFUL experience at Madeleine's Daughter when I came with my mom, sister, aunt, and grandmother last December. It was the first store that I came to when starting the dress shopping process, and ended up being one of the very few total stores. After giving my consultant a vague and very general idea of what I was looking for in the dress, she came back to the dressing room with 3-4 choices, and LITERALLY the first one I tried on was the one I ended up purchasing! Some of the things that I loved about Madeleine's Daughter were the service, respect, and attention that not only I received, but my family as well. Although I live in Virginia, it was a stress-free event getting my dress shipped down here in excellent condition. I had a fantastic experience purchasing my dress at Madeline's Daughter and would highly recommend it to future brides!”

Are you a bride that traveled a great distance to find her dress? What was that experience like for you? Email us today to tell us all about it and don't forget to send us pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...