Saturday, September 15, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Gabrielle

Lots of brides like to make their dress shopping experience an event. Important people like mothers, future mothers-in-law and bridesmaids are often invited along for the experience. As long as there aren't too many opposing opinions in the room, this can be a great way to create a really memorable day.


Gabrielle brought some important people in her family with her and it was a great experience for all of them: “My experience at Madeleine’s Daughter was fabulous. I’m not a woman who has dreamed about my wedding since I was a little girl, and so I have to admit that I was nervous walking into a bridal salon for the very first time. I was immediately put at ease by the ladies at Madeleine’s Daughter. The shop is clean, cozy and welcoming, and my consultant was wonderful. We discussed what I liked (and what I didn’t like) in dresses, and she brought out a wide selection of dresses, all within my budget. Alterations were easy, and the entire experience was stress-free and fun. I came to the shop with my mother and (then future) mother-in-law, and my mother in law still comments on what a fun “girl’s day out” it was. Thanks!”
Who did you bring along to your bridal appointment? Did you have a small, intimate group or a huge entourage? Did you bring them for their opinions, or just to have a great support group there for you? Email us today to tell us all about your experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...