Saturday, August 18, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Sara

I've mentioned before that some of our brides like to take advantage of the fact that we are a "full service" bridal salon. They don't stop with the wedding gown- they shop for accessories and bridesmaid dresses here and they even use our seamstresses to make sure the dress has the perfect fit. Sara is another such bride:


Here's Sara's story: “When I hear about an engagement I always ask if the bride to be has gone to Madeleine's Daughter! I was impressed by the selection of dresses and the knowledgeable staff. My consultant really listened to what I envisioned on my wedding day and brought me a sample of dresses that reflected that. I was able to find the perfect dress that first day and there was no need to go anywhere else. Later, I was able to find everything else I needed at Madeleine's Daughter: veil, jewelry, shoes, even undergarments! I also appreciated the level of detail and care that my seamstress put into dress. When she was finished the dress fit like a glove and even had my initials embroidered in blue underneath. The whole experience at Madeleine's Daughter made me feel so special. Thank you!”

Have you taken a minute to send us your photo and story yet? What are you waiting for? Email us today and you just might end up as one of our featured brides here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...