Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Kim

Are you a bride who felt a little sad when everything was all done? We hear that often- that the experience of planning and having a wedding may be stressful, but in the end it's something every bride would love to do all over again. We like to think the same can be said of shopping for a bridal gown. Kim felt that way:


Here's her story: “My experience at Madeleine's Daughter is one that I continue to rave about even months after our wedding. The consultants are very knowledgeable on everything from styles, shapes, fabrics, accessories, and even fun ways to wear your accessories which is very helpful in selecting the perfect dress. Working with them was amazing! My consultant was able to take the visions that I had and interpret them into the most beautiful dress. It was everything that I was looking for and once I put it on I knew it was the one! From the minute you walk in the door you feel important and beautiful. I am so glad that I went to Madeleine's Daughter... I wish I could do it all over again!”


Maybe if you renew your vows, you can do it all over again with us? We'd love to have you back!

Were your feelings about shopping for your gown similar to Kim? Leave a comment below or email us today to tell us what it was like for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...