Saturday, August 4, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Katelyn

I usually write some kind of introduction to the bride I'm about to feature, but in this case, Katelyn couldn't have said it any better, so I'll just use her words:


"Madeleine’s Daughter was the perfect bridal shop for me- charming and intimate, but with an extensive selection of gowns, and the most attentive and sincere consultant to assist me in making the most important dress decision in my life. She was patient and really listened to me. All the dresses she selected were right on target. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on – it felt, and looked, absolutely perfect on me.
My consultant was there during every step of the way and made everything so easy. I live in New York, so my schedule is limited, but Madeleine’s Daughter always accommodated me, even on short notice. My gown was a bit complicated to alter requiring the final fitting to be only three days before my wedding, which made me really nervous. When I slipped the gown over my head, I cried. I shouldn’t have worried; Madeleine’s Daughter delivered everything they had promised!
We purchased all my bridesmaids’ gowns and the flower girl’s dress there, too. The prices were well below other shops and everything came in right on time.
My wedding day turned out to be everything I had hoped for and more.   And, it began with “Will you marry me?” and an appointment at Madeleine’s Daughter."

See what I mean? Katelyn, you brought tears to our eyes reading this and we are so happy to have been a part of your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...