Saturday, August 25, 2012

Meet Our Bride: Jessica

Some people think that since we're located in the quaint coastal town of Portsmouth, NH that we couldn't possibly have a great selection or offer a high end experience. Fortunately, once they give us a chance, they realize what a misperception that is! Jessica did:


“I am originally from a big city and was a bit skeptical that a bridal shop in a smaller town could really deliver the selection and service that I expected. But I was very pleasantly surprised. I absolutely loved my consultant and found exactly what I was looking for regarding my dress. I never felt rushed or pushed towards spending more than I wanted. I also got my bridesmaid dresses here, and they are loved by all as well. They were right on the mark as far as measurements, delivery estimates, and fittings. Everyone was so friendly and pleasant. This was the easiest part of my wedding planning by far. My dress got rave reviews at the wedding, and my husband LOVED it! I could not be happier!”

Was there something about our shop that surprised you? Did we exceed your expectations in some way? Let us know by emailing us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...